Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hope he doesn't starve...

So I'm off to see my Mama in November and I can't WAIT!!! I'm so excited! It will have been a year since we moved and I miss her like CRAZY!!!
Here she is with her Mom at her favorite place in the world... Disneyland!
 

So I'm all set to go, can't wait to leave! Only one problem...Joe can't cook.
Yep this amazingly talented and handsome man can't cook a thing.  So I'm worried he might starve! Or live off dinty moore stew... ewwwww.
 
 
Sigh...what am I gonna do? Anyone have easy man friendly recipes they want to share?
Or people could drop off casseroles. LOL. Do people even do that anymore? Poor thing.  I might have to teach him a few tricks before I go. 
 
yummy Thanksgiving
 
Although... right now he thinks my being able to cook is magical... like I'm a wizard because I go into the kitchen and put things in the oven box and food comes out... and it's good!  I'd hate to dissuade him of the notion I'm a domestic goddess.  I'm a good cook, but by no means magical.
 
Shiny new All Clad pan... love love love it!!
 
Will teaching Joe to cook for himself lower my status as a domestic goddess? Or just make him more useful around the house?
 
Anyone want to feed my hubby while I'm gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment